Welcome to Seasons Steakhouse - The Place to Meat in the Pilbara
Seasons Steakhouse focuses on fresh, regional ingredients, serving breakfast and dinner seven days. All cuts of beef are homegrown at Yarrie Station - igniting an outback flavour only found in Western Australia. Dinner bookings are recommended - phone (08) 9177 8666 or book online.
View our new Spring Menu
Our menu may vary depending on weekly produce and ingredients sourced. Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available.
Pacific Hotels Care Policy | Covid Safe Dining
The wellbeing of our guests, staff and community is essential at Seasons Hotel Newman. As hospitality professionals, high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are imperative across our locations. You will be asked to scan our SafeWA QR code before dining at Seasons Steakhouse.
Commercial Grade Cleaning Procedures:
• Our rooms, restaurants and public areas are cleaned with commercial grade cleaning chemicals.
• All staff have been re-briefed on the importance of stringent cleaning methods and personal hygiene.
• Sanitisers are available at central points throughout the Hotel.
• Crib preparation areas are sanitised before and after use. Only items/food required for Crib preparation are allowed on this food station.
• Alongside our Standard Operating Procedures for commercial cleaning in our kitchen, we have increased sanitation of public and food storage areas with high touch rates.
• Strict protocols are followed for room service, including detailed tray sanitation and disposable tray liners.
• During daily briefings, staff are provided with the most up to date information as well as the importance of maintaining extremely high standards of cleanliness.