Seasons Hotel Newman focuses on fresh, regional ingredients, serving breakfast and dinner seven days.
We have designed a takeaway and room service options for our hotel guests, which will be communicated by our team at check-in. Favourites on the menu include T-Bone Steak, Salmon, Grilled Barramundi, Garlic Prawns and more!
The wellbeing of our guests, staff and community is essential at Seasons Hotel Newman. As hospitality professionals, high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are imperative across our locations.
Commercial Grade Cleaning Procedures:
• Our rooms, restaurants and public areas are cleaned with commercial grade cleaning chemicals.
• All staff have been re-briefed on the importance of stringent cleaning methods and personal hygiene.
• Sanitisers are available at central points throughout the Hotel.
• Crib preparation areas are sanitised before and after use. Only items/food required for Crib preparation are allowed on this food station.
• Alongside our Standard Operating Procedures for commercial cleaning in our kitchen, we have increased sanitation of public and food storage areas with high touch rates.
• Strict protocols are followed for room service, including detailed tray sanitation and disposable tray liners.
• During daily briefings, staff are provided with the most up to date information as well as the importance of maintaining extremely high standards of cleanliness.
Read the full Pacific Hotels Care Policy.